Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress
Do you want to protect your online privacy? Than you should check out this plugin!
What is this plugin about?
Zapp Proxy Server Plugin for WordPress is a powerful tool to create a personal proxy server on your WordPress host.
Our intuitive, easy-to-use system allows you to create a a proxy server by just installing the plugin. After installation, you will be able to use your website as a proxy server, out of the box.
What You Can Do With This Plugin?
- Use your WordPress server as a private proxy server
- Create API keys to restrict external access to the plugin’s functionality
- Blacklist/ Whitelist URLs that will or will not be able to be accessed using the custom proxy server
- Enable CORS (cross-origin resource sharing)
- Enable caching for accessed resources – a copy of the webpage will be kept on your server, for a predefined period of time, for later use
- You can use external proxies instead of your server’s IP
- Change the User Agent that is visible for accessed websites
- Prevent robots from indexing proxied pages
- This plugin also has a responsive design, is fully mobile compatible, is translations ready, is optimized for speed – has no speed impact and benefits of lifetime updates and support.
Testing Zapp Proxy Server Plugin
You can test the Zapp Proxy Server Plugin on this page:
Version 1.0 Release Date 2018-07-09
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.9 Tested!
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!