WPCE – WooCommerce Parts Compatibility Editor
WPCE – WOOCOMMERCE PARTS COMPATIBILITY EDITOR
The “WPCE – WooCommerce Parts Compatibility Editor” plugin helps you to create unlimited product finders in a single website.
FEATURES / HIGHLIGHTS
- User-friendly, responsive, highly customizable and easy to use
- Well optimized for large volume data
- Sorting options for dropdown options in ascending and descending order
- Comes with both: Widget and Shortcode
- Allows to add “Required” validation to dropdowns before the search
- Custom destination URL for search
- Allows to replace default HTML “Select” dropdowns with User friendly dropdowns
- Disable dependent dropdowns
- Redirect single search result to product details page
- Show/Hide empty terms from dropdowns
- Hide “Submit” button
- Auto submit form on selection from last dropdown
- Add “Reset Search” link
- Every single label, title, heading or description is editable from backend
- Two layouts: Horizontal and Vertical
- Supports multiple finders on same page
- and many more, not easy to explain all the features here
UNLIMITED PRODUCT FINDERS
Building a WooCommerce website which is not limited to a single type of products only and you want a different finder for different type of products, It has become easier now! Even though this plugin allows you to create multiple finders on the same website. For Example:
- Auto/Vehicle Parts Finder
- Clothes Finder
- Printer Finder
UNLIMITED DROPDOWNS / SELECTION OPTIONS PER FINDER
This option allows you to create unlimited dropdowns ( selection options ) under each product finder. For Example:
- Need only three selection options while creating Printer Finder: Series > Model > Type
- But need five selection options while creating Auto/Vehicle Parts Finder: Type > Make > Model > Year > Engine
LOAD TERMS DROPDOWN METHOD: JSON or AJAX
Sometimes you want the next dropdown to load instantly after one selects a term from current dropdown. That’s when you might need JSON method. JSON method is much quicker to load terms as compared to AJAX but there is one limitation of using this method. This method works perfectly with small amount of data, but can hang/crash your browser when there is a huge list of terms. In that case, you can go with the AJAX method. It is better to give a try to both methods before you choose one.
LIMIT FINDER TO SELECTED CATEGORIES ONLY
Let’s say you have different type of products in different categories, EG: Auto/Vehicle Parts, Printer Parts, Clothes, Jewellery, etc… It doesn’t make sense to apply “Auto/Vehicle Parts Finder” to Printer Parts and Jewellery products. This option allows you to enable a different set of categories for differnet finders.
It would never be easy to do manual entries one by one under each finder and will take much time while you have thousand of terms to add. For a quick solution, you can import a CSV file by adding all the data in columns and link them to appropriate products. Features:
- Works very fast
- Well optimized to handle large volume of data
- Shows a progress bar during import process
- Supports data in ranges for numeric values E.g. 1990-2012
- Supports multiple products associations by allowing multiple product SKU’s in a single column
- Allows you to retain or delete old imported data before importing new CSV file
It allows you to show universal products for every search, regardless of what options are chosen by the user in a finder. For each finder, you can select different universal products. This option is very useful when certain products match every selection in a finder.
Add a validator on the product details page which helps users to validate the current product against their required specific terms from a finder before adding to cart. All the user searched/selected terms will pass through Checkout to Order Details page in the backend for admin reference.
SEARCH HISTORIES AND SAVED SEARCHES
Enable this option will start storing user’s most recent search history temporarily in browser cookies and will allow them to move selected searches from Search History to Saved Searches list. Search History and Saved Searches work together in order to enable users to quickly find the data they use most often.
REMEMBER YOUR SEARCH
You, as admin of the website, can decide whether you want user searched options to save or not before they move to other pages on the website. This way, they can freely move among other pages and will see their search criteria based products only on the shop/category pages until they reset it.
CUSTOM TAB ON PRODUCT DETAILS PAGE
This feature shows product associated all the terms on the product details page. WooCommerce comes with a design where it shows some tabs on product pages and this option will just add another tab to your decided position.
DEMO / LIVE PREVIEW
= 1.0 = * Launched the initial version of the plugin