WP Post Ticker Pro
WP Post Ticker WordPress Plugin
WP Post Ticker plugin is designed to beautifully display your WordPress posts via shortcode and widget area. This WordPress Post Ticker plugin is especially useful when you want to display multiple post categories with different sets of options.
Any bloggers or professionals can use this plugin to display featured articles, reviews, news, events, and any posts of your selection professionally with automated/manual post browsing capability.
Display Your Latest Post
You can display a specific number of posts by it’s published date, modified date, author, category, and many more using this plugin and it can be set to automatically scroll through your posts.
WP Post Ticker Pro Full Feature List
- Select all post, or multiple individual posts
- Auto – one by one
- Auto – shift all posts in view
- Auto – constant scrolling
- Fixed – can’t scroll at all
- Scroll speed
- Scroll direction – up or down
- Only show posts written by the following authors
- Hide posts written by the following authors
- Published Date (latest to oldest)
- Published Date (oldest to latest)
- Modified Date (latest to oldest)
- Modified Date (oldest to latest)
- Display thumbnail image
- Do not display thumbnail image
- Thumbnail image size
- Thumbnail image width to height ratio
- Display post date
- Display author
- Display last modified date
- Display category
- Display rating
- Choose number of posts to display at a time
- Choose number of posts to load for each ticker
- Choose width of ticker container is pixels(px) or percentages(%)
- Show/hide password protected posts
- Choose from a variety of different animated sliding options and the speed at which it slides.
- If you’re writing a review on something, you can add a 1-5 star rating to that post and choose to display it in the meta information.
- Almost every element of WP Post Ticker Pro can be custom styled through the settings in the WordPress admin, no coding required. However, if you’re familiar with CSS, you will also appreciate how simple we’ve made it for you with specific classes or ID’s on each element.
- You can add multiple post tickers on a single page, or even the same post ticker but with different style settings.