WP File Access Manager
WP File Access Manager is a WordPress plugin that allows you to control access for every single file you upload to your WordPress Media Library.
Ever thought about uploading files for specific users or restrict one or multiple users from accessing a file you uploaded on your WordPress site ? This is the solution for you!
- Setup Restrictions for Individual Files
- Setup Restrictions for File Types (e.g: pdf, jpg, png, zip, txt, docx, doc, mp4, mp3, mov, ppt, xls, csv and any other file type)
- Setup Restrictions for All the files
- Restrict access to files based on logged in status
- Restrict Access to files based on User’s Roles.
- Restrict Access to files based on individual user id (Added through admin panel)
- Works with PDF Viewer for WordPress Plugin to restrict PDF FIles.
- Very Lightweight
- Very Easy to use
- Well Documented
- Strong customer support
Documentation for WP FIle Access Manager can be found here
We provide support through our helpdesk, Click here to go our helpdesk.
* Initial Release