WordPress WooCommerce Multi Seller Marketplace Plugin
Woocommerce Multivendor Marketplace is a powerful plugin which convert your woocommerce website into a multivendor e-commerce website. Where multiple sellers can sell their products on the same platform and their selling activities can be tracked from a centralized backend.
Marketplace Sellers Features:
- Separate vendor profile and dashboard.
- Product selling counter on single product page.
- Product seller name with product.
- Vendor can edit profile information.
- Seller can add product in store and add product gallery image from vendor dashboard.
- Feedback and review with star rating for every vendor’s product.
- Vendor can edit, delete,change image of product, add simple, grouped, external and variable type product from front-end.
- Vendor can set product in sales.
- Seller can add variation for a product.
- Vendor can see list of their own products.
- Seller can see list of their own orders.
- Vendor only can see their order items.
- Seller can add coupon, see coupon list.
- Seller can ask for withdrawal.
- Vendor can add multiple payment option for withdrawal.
- Seller can add banner and shop logo.
- Vendor can see own sales report.
Marketplace Admin Features
- Admin can enable or disable sales for vendors.
- Administrator can set different commission for sellers.
- Admin can set maximum and minimum amount withdrawals.
- Administrator can see all vendors list, orders list, product list and withdrawal list of vendor.
- Admin can see separate vendor’s product list.
- Administrator can see sold-items, sold amount, commission amount of all vendors.
- Admin can set showing records per page in front-end.
- Administrator can delete vendor and assign all products to other vendor.
- If vendor disable then its product automatically disable.
- Admin can set marketplace menu and sub-menu background color.
- Administrator can enable or disable vendor’s name showing on product details page.
- Admin can set to display fake product quantity with time duration and text color of selling count in admin setting page.