WordPress Currency Switcher
WordPress Currency Switcher – is a WordPress plugin that allows you to switch to different currencies and get their rates converted in the real time using special shortcode [wpcs_price]. Also it is a power marketing tool for your site with heap of shortcodes and widgets for any WordPress catalogs where currency switcher is necessary.
ATTENTION: this plugin IS NOT for WooCommerce. If you need currency switcher for WooCommerce site, use WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin instead of this one.
- You can use currencies aggregators to get rates converted by either Yahoo, Google, Appspot Aggregators or just by hands.
- Currency Switcher is available as a widget and works in any widgetized area, for flexibility the shortcode option is also available -> [wpcs].
- On the front end, Currency Switcher can be presented in 5 different ways: ddslick, chosen, wSelect, simple drop-down, flags.
- 2 additional AJAXED widgets/shortcodes – currency converter and currencies rates.
The Plugin Features:
- Widget & Shortcode [wpcs]
- Shortcode to make prices in the site content switch-able [wpcs_price]
- 2 more additional AJAXED shortcodes and widgets: [wpcs_rates] & [wpcs_converter]
- Currencies rate auto update option from 4 aggregators
- Possibility to create and use custom currency which doesn?t exists in the reality
- Possible to add custom currency sign in the site
- Possibility to set flag for each currency
- 5 kinds of drop-downs to show currency switcher on the front + as flag images
- Setting exchange rates by cron (autoupdate)
- Set currencies exchange rates manually or/and by any of 4 currency aggregators with cron
- Simple settings panel
- Possible to set currency on the site page with the site link as: http://wpcs.currency-switcher.com/wordpress-currency-switcher-action/?currency=GBP
- Easy to use for administrators and shop customers
- Look more here
Look for the plugin documentation here.