WordPress Content to PDF | Blog to PDF
WordPress Content to PDF
WordPress Content to PDF module converts your content of any posts or pages into PDF. It will help your blogging site to increase traffic as users can download your blog PDF to view it offline too.
Admin can configure the module functionality as he wants such as he can enable it for guest users, allow the user roles and can also allow the post types for the content to convert into PDF.
- Admin can enable/disable the module from the back-end settings.
- This plugin will let you and your visitors to download the PDF for your posts and pages.
- Increase the number of traffic on your site.
- Users can download the blog or page PDF to view it for offline too.
- Users are able to print the generated PDF.
- Admin can enter the button label for the Generate PDF button.
- Admin can allow the user roles for which he wants to add the pdf functionality.
- Users can perform several operations on the generated PDF such as delete any content, image, etc.
- Users can change the text or image size within the generated PDF.
- Undo and Redo functionality is also there for the modification in generated PDF.
- Admin can allow the functionality for the selected post types.
- Guest/Unregistered users can also use this functionality if allowed by Admin from plugin back-end settings.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Visit this URL for documentation of the plugin – User Guide
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer as quick as possible. Don’t give the plugin a low rate without contacting us on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you out.
v 1.0.0 Initial Release