WordPress Book List
Finally, an easy way to record and categorize your entire library for all the internet to see!
Check out a working demo here.
How does WPBookList work?
Simply plug in the ISBN number of your book (or download the free Smartphone Companion App on Google Play or the App Store) and let WordPress Book List scour the internet for all information possible about the title, including:
- Cover Images
- Amazon Reviews
- Editor’s Description
- Links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Google, iTunes Books
- Publication Date
Additionally, WPBookList allows you to record your own thoughts and opinions on each title for all your visitors to see!
Some additional features include:
- Import your GoodReads Library
- Add books by simply scanning the barcode with the free smartphone companion app!
- Display attractive review stars
- Multiple ‘Libraries’ for different pages and purposes on your site
- Sort by Category, Titles Finished, Page Number, and more!
- Search by Title and Author
- Display a title in your Footer or Sidebar
- Download & Backup your entire library to an Excel spreadsheet
- Add titles to your GoodReads account
- Display titles that link to Amazon in the body of a page or post
- Track how many books you’ve completed
- Track how many total pages you’ve read
- Track how many signed titles you own
- Track how many first editions you own
- Social media links for sharing your titles
Try out WordPress Book List right now!
Also, If you love video games like I do, then be sure to check out another plugin of mine, WPGameList!