WordPress Awesome Import & Export Plugin
WordPress Awesome Import & Export Plugin allows to import and export of post, pages, categories/tags, custom posts, comments, users, custom tables, custom taxonomies .
You can also import and export custom plugin data like woocommerce or import/export data of any table of wordpress database. You can import using csv,excel,xml files and export in csv,excel,xml,pdf.
Plugin allows you to map the fields of imported files to corresponding fields of selected options (post, page etc) so you don’t need to bother about preparing files in some specific way. During export, you can also select which fields to be exported.
Plugin is based on our other popular script Awesome Conversion Script
- Import/Export posts using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export pages using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export custom posts using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export users using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export comments using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export custom plugin (woocommerce) using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export any table data using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Import/Export categories/tags using csv, excel, xml, pdf(export only) file.
- Export using sql queries.
- Allows post meta, custom taxonomies to be imported/exported during post/pages/custom-post options.
- Various settings options for ease of operation
- Supports import of featured image
- Map fields of imported file so you don’t need to bother about order of fields in file
- Allow order by column name export
- Do I need to prepare file in specific format before importing? Not at all, after uploading file, plugin provides option to map fields of your imported file with the corresponding option available.
- Is plugin allows import of featured image for posts? If yes, then how should we pass the value.? Yes, plugin allows import of featured image. You need to provide complete path of the image in file and plugin will download that image.
- I need to associate some Meta fields and custom taxonomies also during post import? Is it possible? Yes, it is possible. Just add columns in your file for Meta fields and custom taxonomies. During upload, it will ask to map Meta fields and custom taxonomies if already exists else you can create new Meta field and custom taxonomies there directly by adding using text field.
- I need to import many posts e.g. 10000 posts. Will it work? It depends on the server settings and in maximum cases, it will work. Once file is uploaded, plugin uses ajax to read and write to wordpress so It depends on your server memory and timeout settings. You can change that by changing php configuaration. Check this for large files uploading.
- Min requirement for the plugin WordPress 3.6 and above Must have read/write access for download/upload folder