WooCommerce ZohoCRM Web Integration
Woocommerce ZohoCRM Web Integration plugin is an add-on that requires the ‘wooCommerce’ plugin and ZohoCRM Account.
We’ve developed this add-on especially for business purpose which would have require daily, weekly or monthly new products or order or accounts.
This plugin will help to manage the woocommerce store and synchronize data like WooCommerce store Products, Customers and Orders with Zoho modules like Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Sales Orders and Invoices. This plugin supports two way synchronization.
To set up an integration between wooCommerce and Zoho CRM, you will need to have:
- A Woocommerce Store
- Live ZohoCRM Account
The Plugin supports the following synchronizations:
- Developed with most secure and latest Zoho CRM V2 API.
- Enable/Disable option for every possible modules that you need to active
- Used for business purpose to manage orders, sales, products from Zoho CRM using WEBHOOKS
- Real time, two way synchronization of product catalog, Accounts and Woo orders between WooCommerce and Zoho CRM.
- Synchronize WooCommerce Customers to Zoho CRM Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
- Synchronize WooCommerce Products and Inventory to Zoho CRM Products.
- Synchronize WooCommerce Orders to Zoho CRM Sales Orders and Invoices.
- Synchronize Zoho CRM Products, Contacts and Accounts to WooCommerce Products, Users Account.
- Bidrection synchronization from ZohoCRM to Woocommerce Products.
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins » Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button and select zip file and click on the install now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Once Activation you need to client id and client secret key from the zoho developer console.
- Need to authorize the app using the keys mentioned above using button besides the title in a setting area