WooCommerce WePay Payment Gateway
- Secure, Fast and Reliable Checkout Process.
- Option to set Client ID.
- Option to set Client Secret.
- Option to set Access Token.
- Option to set Account Id.
- Option to set Short Description.
- Option to set Fee Payer.
- Option to set Checkout Mode.
- Option to set Transaction Type.
- Option to set auto update order status after payment complete.
Easy and Managable Extension Settings
- Enabled – this setting will enable the gateway which will be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – this setting will appear for the payments during checkout. this will be shown on the page- Order Received.
- Description – this will appear under the setting – Title, during customer’s checkout.Please note that once environment is not “Production” a “Sandbox” notice will be shown.
- Environment – this setting is used to post transactions to.
You can either set this to:
a) Production – if you are using Payment Gateway Production / Live Account
b) Sandbox – if you are using Payment Gateway Sandbox / Test Account