What’s New in Version 1.2
- Added online warehouse feature: when there’s an online store that has to have its own warehouse, you can now mark one of them as such and not have products taken from other warehouses
- Made this plugin fully compatible with WooTheme’s Product Bundles plugin
- Fixed a bug when creating the first warehouse and assuming the stock information that already existed
- Other bug fixes and improvements
The WooCommerce Warehouses plugin has the ability to manage stock that are stored in different locations, like warehouses. By creating multiple warehouses you can manage the inventory of your product automatically, also by establishing stock usage priorities.
This plugin works alongside your existing WooCommerce store by adding a new option in the product configuration screen, inside the existing Inventory option, extending its features.
You don’t need to subscribe to any other 3rd party services, it is a standalone solution, to work exclusively alongside WooCommerce.
This plugin adds the following features to WooCommerce:
– Multiple warehouses.
– Stock management.
– Stock movement log.
– Warehouse to warehouse stock transfer.
– Stock usage priorities by warehouse (global and per item priorities).
– Backend orders with warehouse stock usage.
– Handles both products and product variations.