WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is a highly advanced multi currency plugin for WordPress-WooCommerce shops. It allows you to set custom prices to your products and variations, as well as coupon amounts, in multiple currencies.
This plugin sets currency automatically using geolocation or allows your users to choose their preferred currency using a currency switcher. They can choose from currencies made available by you in plugin settings.
Plugin offers 2 methods of handling alternative currencies:
- Users can pay in alternative currencies or
- Have the currency converted only for their reference (payment in shop’s base currency)
Plugin is 100% compatible with PayPal and all payment gateways.
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite allows you to set regular and sale prices to all your products and variations in alternative currencies. If you do not set a price in alternative currency, it will be automatically converted from your base currency.
Exchange rates for automatic conversion updated automatically every 24 hours or set manually.
Automatic plugin updates (just like for all plugins from WordPress.org)
WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is a reliable and very easy to use multi currency solution for WooCommerce.
Setting multi currency product prices
- 2 modes to choose from: use alternative currencies for payment or just for user’s reference
- 100% compatible with price ranges, variations, discounts, coupons, shipping costs etc.
- Use geolocation to select currency or allow user to choose one from a currency switcher widget (or both)
- 100% PayPal support (and all other payment gateways)
- Incredibly easy to use, efficient and reliable
- Set product and variation prices in multiple currencies or have them converted automatically
- Compatible with price filter widgets
- Multiple free currency exchange rate APIs for automatic conversion (including Yahoo Finance, European Central Bank and more)
- Translation-ready – English and Polish versions supplied with the plugin, along with blank po/mo files to make your own translations
Click below to see how this plugin works!
Automatic plugin updates
- Automatic update system
- Multisite support
- Customizable currencies assigned to each country (using geolocation)
- Plugin takes full advantage of WooCommerce Settings API to make your admin experience more consistent
- Each currency can be customized separately (number of decimals, thousand separator, symbol etc.)
- Email notification if automatic exchange rates update fails
- Following WordPress and WooCommerce coding standards
- Documentation available here – WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite documentation
Alternative currencies can be used for the payment or just for user reference with payment in shop’s base currency – it’s up to you!
Multi Currency Suite or Currency Converter?
This plugin is one of 2 currency plugins I have written for WooCommerce – the other one is WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter. The difference between these two is that WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite is much more advanced – it not only converts prices to various currencies (like WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter does), but also allows you to set prices in alternative currencies for every product and variation, as well as discount coupons. If you do not provide custom price, it will be automatically converted based on the currency exchange rate.
If you feel you need to specify exact prices in various currencies, choose this plugin (WooCommerce Ultimate Multi Currency Suite). If you feel that automatic price conversion based on exchange rates of each currency will be enough for you, you can go with the other plugin – WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter.
Plugin is translation-ready – English and Polish files are already included. There is also a blank po/mo template to make your own translation.
Make sure you check out plugin Live Preview! I did my best to make the live preview as easy to use and as representative of full product as possible.