WooCommerce Square is a WooCommerce Square Full Integration Plugin which includes the WooCommerce Square Payment Gateway functionality as well. It supports Two-Way Synchronization i.e. WooCommerce to Square and Square to WooCommerce. It is the most comprehensive WooCommerce Square Plugin. It supports both Live and Sandbox(for testing) modes.
You need the following in order to use this Plugin
1. SSL should be enabled on your site
2. Base Country/Region must be Australia, Canada, Japan, United States, or United Kingdom
3. Base Currency must be AUD, CAD, GBP, JPY, or USD
- Two-Way Synchronization – Square to WooCommerce and WooCommerce to Square
- Square Live and Sandbox (for testing) available
- Supports Simple and Variable Products
- Products can be synchronized
- Product Categories can be synchronized
- Product Images can be synchronized
- Product Inventory can be synchronized
- Synchronization can be made Automatically/Manually
- Customers can pay for their orders using their Credit Cards without leaving the site
- Credit Card form is Hosted by Square Servers
- Option for the site admin to charge the payment Immediately/Charge Later after an authorization
- Option for the site admin to issue Refunds without leaving the site
- Option for the site admin to create a customer Profile in Square when an order is placed using Square Payment Gateway
- Translation Ready
- And More
How to Upgrade to a newer version of WooCommerce Square?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce Square then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of WooCommerce Square in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (woocommercesquare.zip) of WooCommerce Square from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip woocommercesquare.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. woocommercesquare.zip.
4. Install the latest version of WooCommerce Square i.e. woocommercesquare.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.0 - Initial Release