WooCommerce Reporting plugin is a comprehensive and the most complete reporting system which shows you a complete report of Recent Orders, Sales based on products, Sales based on Categories, Sales based on customers, Sales based on Coupons, Sales based on payment gateway, Sales based on locations, Sales based on profits. You can filter your detailed reports by dates and order statuses.
- Compatible with the last version of WordPress
- Easy to Use UI
- Visual Reports (Line chart & Bar chart for displaying the WooCommerce reports)
- Data Grid: The search result (reports) will be displayed as a grid layout with some options :
- Number of Rows: You can set the number of rows.
- Export Date: There are 3 types of export for each grid: Export to CSV, Excel, and PDF plus copy option(Html5 Supported).
- Show/Hide Columns: You can show/hide grid columns.
- WooCommerce Reports :
- AllOrders: Generate a perfect reports from orders with many details : Order name, Status, Gross amount, Net Amount, Shipping amount, Tax and …
- Product Report : Display product details such as : Product name, category, Sale Qty and …
- Category Report : Display category details such as : Category name, Amount and …
- Country & State Report : Generate a report for countries and states with order detail of each.
- Tax Report: Reach to useful reports without any calculations, just with one CLICK!
- and more …
- Print Reports
- Send reports via Email in schedule time
- Filter your detailed reports by dates and order
- Report on recent orders, sales based on products, sales based on categories and …
- Calculate profit and loss
- Dashboard with Many Useful Summarize Reports
- Jalali and Gregorian date
Username : demo
Password : demo123