WooCommerce product slider – Post carousel plugin
WooCommerce product slider is a posts content slider plugin developed for WordPress and WooCommerce. It is fully responsive and mobile friendly carousel which comes with lots of features. It allows you to create multiple sliders on your web site anywhere you like easily.
It can be used to showcase products filtered by specific, different or multiple categories, related, best selling, top rated, featured, up sells etc. Also, it can be used to display posts from multiple categories, related posts, most viewed, newest etc. It has simple and easy to use admin interface with more than 50 custom options to customise and configure sliders easily. You can also display content from any custom post type such as post, page, portfolio etc.
This plugin is built with WordPress best practices and guidelines. It is also integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard without downloading them manually.
- Fully responsive.
- Slide any post type. (e.g. post, page, product, portfolio etc.)
- Mobile friendly.
- Supports both vertical and horizontal directions.
- 50 plus custom options to style and control behaviour of the sliders.
- Filter by different product categories or types. (e.g. Newest, up sells, best selling, related products, featured, on-sale, specific products etc.).
- Display posts from multiple categories or types. (e.g. Newest, Most viewed, related, specific posts etc.).
- Automatically select related products or posts based on the category and tags.
- Multisite supported.
- Integrated with automatic updates
- Unlimited sliders. (Multiple sliders can be added to pages or any where you like.)
- Easy to manage. (offers a simple and easy to use interface for creating sliders and it can be used by coders and non-coders alike.)
- 7 Built in effects: none, scroll, direct-scroll, fade, crossfade, cover and uncover.
- Ability to Schedule sliders to show on specific periods using start and end date.
- Smart lazy-loading — preloads nearby images.
- Touch, swipe or tap on android, Blackberry, iOS or any other touch devices.
- Quick installation and configuration guide included.
- Show the standard product and post contents. (Title, Price, Add to cart, Sale text, Excerpt, Read more text, Category name etc.)
- Option to enable CSS3 / hardware acceleration for transitions.
- Easing and transformation effects. (Mouse overlay etc.)
- Image hover effects. (Grey-scale, sepia, saturate etc.)
- Compatible with any theme or extension. (Advance options to disable and enable scripts.)
- Lightbox functionality for images.
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.)
- Simple embedding using short-code, PHP function, short-code generator on post editor or via widget.
- You can reorder the slides, or choose to display the slides randomly.
- Supports WPML for translating it to multiple languages.
- Unique settings for each slider.
- Display different types of post images. (Featured image, First image from a post, Last Image from a post etc.)
- Options to change loading image and default image from admin area.
- Duplicate or clone sliders. (Uses Duplicate post plugin.)
- Hyperlink options to each posts. (Uses page to link plugin.)
- User can set the items “Dimension: (width or height) and also “Image Height or Width to maintain aspect ratio of images” from settings.
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- It is search engine optimised for improving the website ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colours with colour pickers.
- Smart auto-play that pauses on hover and stops at first user action and much more.
This plugin is integrated with automatic updates which allows you to update the plugin through the WordPress dashboard like normal plugins you download from the wordpress.org. You will be able to access the change log when update the plugin.