WooCommerce PDF Invoices Pro
WooCommerce PDF Invoices Pro is an extension that allows you to easily manage the Invoice create and printing process for WooCommerce shop by automatically adding PDF Invoice into order confirmation email that sent to your shop. With a various poweful customization and dowloading speed in just 1 second of this item, the plugin will make your shop more professional. Moreover, we also support user to view the Invoice in html format, provide 4 available professional Invoice pdf templates. In addition, you’re also able to customize or download these ready templates if you need
BENEFIT OF WOOCOMMERCE PDF INVOICES PRO
Invoices are important financial documents, it acts as an invaluable tool for
accounting. Business that offer goods and services, receives or expects
the payment will require this document . And using WooCommerce
PDF Invoices Pro plugin is essential with any online store. It serves as a
confirmation of what the package contains along with your contact
information and the details of the purchase. Invoice printing software
offers more flexibility, speed, and simplicity spent on customer and seller.
This plugin will bring many huge benefits as below:
- Customers can easily review the content of orders, control the products they buy.
- Customers are assured of the transparency of the bill, they will see their money spent on exactly what they want to buy.
- Invoices remind clients of the work completed or goods provided.
- Invoices can promote a positive message about your company and brand, an opportunity for you to build your brand with logos, address.
- Sellers can easily control sales transactions: product information, customer information, sales date, …
HOW IT WORK FOR CLIENT
Your customer can easily use Demo PDF Invoices Pro for WooCommerce WordPress with steps below:
- Step 1: Click the product you want to buy, bring the product to the cart.
- Step 2: Enter the cart, complete the product order detail.
- Step 3: After successfully paid, you can download the Invoice at the successful payment page, or you can go to the order management section to download the Invoice.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
Using WooCommerce Invoices plugin is very easy by following 4 main steps as below:
- Step 1: Install plugin: Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin. Choose a file of this plugin to upload and install file. Then active plugin.
- Step 2: Setting Invoice: NB Invoice->Setting
- Step 3: Create new template: NB Invoice->New template. Enter information and Save template
- Step 4: After customers complete an order, send a mail order with the Invoice to the customer.
- Step 5: Download Invoice / Delivery of the order: order-> list order-> order details
1. It’s fast and simple: Both customer and shopowner can view the invoice detail after the order is successfully placed.
2. Automatically attach Invoice PDF to WooCommerce emails: After the customers have set up their email addresses associated with the sales page, every time they complete an order, there will be a pdf Invoice automatically sent to the email they registered.
3. Download the PDF Invoice/Delivery from the order admin page: After creating an order, you can easily download the PDF Invoice/Delivery PDF right from the order page
4. Generate PDF Invoices/packing slips in bulk: With the new prototyping feature, you can freely create multiple Invoice designs, so there are countless options for you.
5. Sequential Invoice numbers – with custom formatting: Setting Invoice/Delivery number start, your Invoice will display the Invoice number sequentially according to the settings you create.
6. WooCommerce Automatic Order Printing: Automatically send new Invoice or new Delivery to your order page, your email, right after customers order.
7. Establishes brand identity: You can add your logo, color scheme, and fonts that match your brand’s voice. You can also create customized messages, such as a “Thank You!” when create template.
8. Selects export Invoices as HTML or download PDF: Which format do you prefer to export Invoices, HTML or PDF? You can easily select the type of Invoice format
9. Invoice format to display: Select the Invoice format to display vertically or horizontally in A4 size
10. The color of the product list: Easily change the color display elements of the list of products on the Invoice such as photos, names, quantities, and so on.
11. Display settings: Easily set display settings for Invoice/Delivery in terms of digits, number start, number format, date format
12. Custom CSS: With this feature, you can edit and style the content, header and footer when creating the Template
13. Template available: Four Invoice pdf templates, Delivery templates are available to help customers customize or use them directly.
14. Import template: We have a repository of templates that displayed available content for you to choose, and this repository will be regularly updated by us.
1. Cost saving: There are costs associated with paper, ink, and postage. Online invoicing eliminates these costs
2. Environmentally friendly: Using WooCommerce PDF Invoices plugin helps reduce environmental emissions, cutting down trees (producing paper), etc caused by a paper bill
3. Reduces errors and disputes: People create Invoices that are more prone to errors than automatically generated reducing errors helps you reduce error recovery costs.
4. Impress customers: Invoice automatically impresses customers with professionalism, adding sentences such as thank you on the Invoice to create sympathy for customers.
Netbase provides Template, Extensions and e-commerce solutions for open source: WordPress, Magento, Joomla Virtuemart. Other awesome items also come from Netbase Team:
- Magento printing theme
- WordPress printshop website templates with online design packages
- Multistore marketplace Magento 2 marketplace theme integrated multi vendor solution packages
- WordPress marketplace theme integrated WooCommerce Multi Vendor Packages
- T-shirt printing store Ecommerce website with online designer
- Magento amazon theme
- Handmade marketplace WooCommerce WordPress theme