WooCommerce Orders and Products Export
This plugin will help you to export (download) Orders & Products from WooCommerce to Excel or CSV file. User friendly interface allows to do export with the least effort.
You can get all WooCommerce orders / WooCommerce products from your shop in one click or set and sorted fields which you need. It also provides sort for status and products categories.
The main features of this export plugin are:
- Quick installation and setup.
- Export all custom fields and variations of products.
- Supported Fancy Products Designer (export uploaded fancy images by customer).
- Filter orders by product’s categories, stock statuses.
- You can get all products and variations of products in one file.
- You can setup the scheduled report about last Orders or Products added to shop for a scheduled interval (last day, week, month or year).
- Reports can be sent to the email or upload to your Dropbox account.
- Ability to specify the order of columns for Excel or CSV file.
- Download Profiles is available, so you can export data in 1 click.
- In addition, the plugin looks great on all devices without custom coding needed for each device or screen size.
Requirements for dropbox connect:
- HTTPS is required.
- Dropbox account.
Let me know if you need special features by export.