WooCommerce Monetico Payment Gateway
Plugin allows to accept payment from WooCommerce store using Monetico’s Classic package. A customized payment gateway that’s integrated into your online store and adapted to your industry and sales volume. This payment method redirect to Monetico’s secure payment page to get payment from your customer so you don’t require to install SSL certificate on server. You can customise look and feel of Monetico payment page from Monetico acocunt. Payment supports two languages like English & French which you can select from plugin settings. This plugin also supports automatic refund.
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins » Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button and select zip file and click on the install now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Manage merchant settings and enable payment method from WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout in WordPress admin area.
Go to Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payment Method.
- Enable/Disable Payment method for your store.
- Add Title/Description to display in front-end checkout.
- Add Merchant details like EPT Number, Societe & Secret Key received from Monetico.
- Provide return interface URL [YOUR_STORE_URL]/wc-api/monetico-classic to Monetico.