WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway
Plugin accept payment from WooCommerce store using Moneris for USA and Canada based merchant. This plugin comes up with two payment methods.
2. Hosted Payment Page
Direct payment allows your customers to make payment directly from your website. In this case customers will not leave your website. Hosted solution allows to accept payment from Moneris secured server. In this case customers will redirect to Moneris payment page to make payment. You can also customise look and feel of hosted payment page from your account in Moneris.
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click on Plugins » Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin button and select zip file and click on the install now button.
- Once installed, you need to click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin.
- Manage merchant settings and enable payment method from WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout in WordPress admin area.
Go to Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Payment Method.
- Enable/Disable Moneris Direct or/and Moneris Hosted Payment method for your store.
- Add Title/Description to display in front-end checkout.
- Add Merchant details like Store ID, API Token, Dynamic Decriptor for Direct and Store ID, Hosted Payment Page Token for Hosted received from Moneris.
- Choose Integratio Country. US or CA.
- Get test Store ID, API Token and Credit Card, please visit Testing a Solution
- For only Hosted Method: Add Approved URL & Declined URL in your Moneris account.