WooCommerce Gate2Shop Payment Gateway
- Secure, Fast and Reliable Checkout Process.
- Option to set Merchant Id.
- Option to set Merchant Site Id.
- Option to set Secret Key.
- Option to set Item Name / Description.
- Option to set Merchant Locale.
- Option to set Your Success URL.
- Option to set Your Cancel URL.
- Option to set auto update order status after payment complete.
- Accepts Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®
Easy and Managable Extension Settings
- Enabled – this setting will enable the gateway which will be used by customers to checkout.
- Title – this setting will appear for the payments during checkout. this will be shown on the page- Order Received.
- Description – this will appear under the setting – Title, during customer’s checkout.Please note that once environment is not “Production” a “Sandbox” notice will be shown.
- Environment – this setting is used to post transactions to. You can either set this to: a) Production – if you are using Payment Gateway Production / Live Account b) Sandbox – if you are using Payment Gateway Sandbox / Test Account