WooCommerce Fees Plugin gives the ability to charge fees for each Product. It adds the Fees option in each Product page which when configured will make sure the Fees gets added in the Cart when that Product is added to the Cart. You can set the Name of the Fees, Fees value as a Fixed/Percentage for each Product etc.
- Set up Fees for each Product
- Fees as Fixed/Percentage for each Product
- Customize Fees Name
- Easy to setup the Plugin
How to Upgrade to a newer version of WooCommerce Fees?
Please always test the new version in a testing site before you upgrade to the new version in your live site.
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce Fees then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of WooCommerce Fees in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (woocommercefees.zip) of WooCommerce Fees from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip woocommercefees.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. rac.zip.
4. Install the latest version of WooCommerce Fees i.e. woocommercefees.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.