WooCommerce Export and Sync with MercadoLibre
WooCommerce Export and Sync with MercadoLibre for WordPress
See the changelog, below (in the footer).
– You can have your WooCommerce products synchronized With MercadoLibre.
– Manage everything in one place, maximize your time!
- Install our plugin.
- Create an APP in MercadoLibre console.
- Get your API Key and Secret Key.
- Choose the backend of the plugin – on all features available to you. personalidados designs, discounts or price increases and more!
- Then you just have to choose and map your store categories with the categories of MercadoLibre.
- Click the “Manual Sync” button.
You can automatically synchronize – (Every 3 hours with wp-cron already configured).
You can send simple products and variable products.
You can also choose in what order send product data (Item template):
- Short description
- Long Description
- You can apply a discount or price increase to a single product
- You can apply a discount or price increase each category
- You can apply a discount or price increase for all products (Global Settings)
- You can upload a custom banner for an individual product, to replace the default content
- New meta-box on the product page, for customized configurations of product
- You can disable synchronization for a single product
- (Individual product). Pause in MercadoLibre, Finish in MercadoLibre, Delete from MercadoLibre, and reactivate.
- You can specify shipping costs
- You can specify whether to accept MercadoPago(if applicable)
- You can specify whether they are “new” or “used”
- You can specify “Free Shipping”: Yes or No
- Local Pick-up: Yes or No
- Detail type of warranty
- Send videos attached to the product (WooCommerce), to Mercadolibre.
- Images: Gallery attached to the product (Woo) displays in the description of MercadoLibre and also in the main gallery of (ML).
- In case your account MercadoLibre is new. You have to publish a product manually. For that connection to the API (our plugin) can make the first shipment of products.
- Finish setting up your account:
- WP_CRON Enabled
- WordPress 3.6 or later
- PHP 5.3 or later
- PHP Extensions