WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping
WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping plugin is invaluable for websites that deliver their own goods. The advantages of this plugin over other plugins include:
- Distance Delivery Costs This plugin has distance as a variable in shipping cost calculations so you can charge for the distance of thedelivery.
- Flexible Rules This plugin is made up of rules so you can e.g. change the name of the shipping depending on which shipping cost applies to the customer (e.g. the customer can see the shipping charged as “Free Delivery” if the customer is within 5 miles).
- Versatile Query Conditions You can use queries to make up any shipping condition you like (e.g. for products with certain attributes orcustom fields).
- Loads of options This plugin has lots of options so that you can even ship from multiple stores or let the customer choose delivery dates/times.
- Lots of Variables This plugin has lots of variables like distance, country, volume, weight, quantity, order total, flat rate fee, dimensional weight, stock, product and product category for creating table shipping rates.
WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping is the best plugin for
- stores that deliver their own goods;
- stores that need flexible shipping conditions.
WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping plugin is a powerful woocommerce shipping plugin that does not require you to set up shipping zones – you can just use shipping distance.
WooCommerce Distance Rate Shipping plugin is compatible with WordPress Custom Store Locator aswell as variable products etc.
Features for Calculating WooCommerce Shipping Costs
The great features of this WooCommerce shipping method extension include:
- Taxable or non-taxable WooCommerce Shipping
- Miles or kms
- Round distances up or to nearest mile/km or no rounding
- Use road or point-to-point distance to measure distances
- Shipping title shortcodes
- Use custom queries in rule conditions
- Change WooCommerce Shipping error messages using shortcodes
- Google Maps API
- No API key required
- Sum Rules Over Product Rows
- Sum Rules that Match Order
- Combine Shipping Rules using Minimum or Maximum of Matching Rules
- Change shipping title in Rules
- Apply Shipping Rules to WooCommerce Product Categories
- Apply Shipping Rules to WooCommerce Products
- International Shipping and Rules per Country
- Delivery Times
- Stock Control with WooCommerce Back Order Condition
- Flat Rate Shipping Costs
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Order Total
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Distance
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Quantity
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Weight
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Volume
- WooCommerce Shipping Costs Depending on Dimensional Weight
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Order Total
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Distance
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Quantity
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Weight
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Volume
- WooCommerce Shipping Cost Conditions depending on minimum/maximum of Dimensional Weight
- Special Delivery
- Fully supported and kept up-to-date with latest versions of WooCommerce/Wordpress
- In multiple store woocommerce shipping, an email is sent to chosen store
- Multilanguage ready (mo and po files)
- Works with WooCommerce Cart and Checkout
- Multi-browser compatible
- Regular updates including new features