WooCommerce Custom Taxonomy Reports
Please check compatible WC version on the right side of the page
Now Supporting WC2.2
The plugin will provide charts for products and orders using custom taxonomies. Just like the Sales by Product Category report, you can now have the sales by product tags, any custom product attribute, any custom products taxonomies, and any custom orders taxonomies as well (like custom order statuses ..etc.).
- Add custom taxonomy reports by products taxonomies
- Add custom taxonomy reports by products attributes
- Add custom taxonomy reports by orders taxonomies
- Set time range for reports and export to CSV like any other report
- Separation of variables
- This means that if you have a custom attribute (which is technically a taxonomy) that is used for variations, you can see reports per variation. For example, without separation of variables, when product A have an attribute X that has values Y and Z and product A is sold – Y and Z reports will be the same. With separation of variables, when product A (variation option Y chosen at checkout) is sold – Y report only will contain the sale.