WooCommerce Create A Drawer – Composite Product Builder Plugin
Allow your customers to combine/bundle several individual goods or services step by step and create a drawer / grouped product for purchase. Users on the front-end can select a product from categories and create a bundle/drawer of their own choice.
Let’s take an example of clothing. In order to build a complete dress, your customers can choose items from different categories step by step. In the first step, they can select shoes from ‘Shoe Category’, in the second step they can select a shirt from ‘Shirts category’, and so on.
Admin can add and configure each step from backend and assign a category to it. On the frontend, each step appears as a box/container. Six steps mean six boxes will be shown on frontend, and likewise.
By clicking on any box, products from the assigned category will be shown and the customer will be able to select the desired item. In the case of more products, AJAX pagination is used to improve user experience.
Once all the boxes are filled, the customer may checkout with the tailored selection.
- Allows customers to make better decisions by the micro selection of products and create a perfect package
- Admin can enable step by step product selection. Each step appears as a box item on frontend.
- Admin can assign a category to each step so that customers can select different items in different steps
- On the frontend, you can display short description along with box and select the alignment
- Configure labels for Add to cart button, Box price field and Add to Box button
- Select box color scheme
- Select Box price such as
- Regular price
- Products addons price only
- Regular price + Addons price
- Name of Step
- Title for Product layout
- Description for product layout
- Assign categories or individual products