WooCommerce Coupons by Location
Offer coupons valid for locations of your choice.
WooCommerce Coupons by Location restricts coupons by customer’s billing or shipping country, state, city, zip, pin code or postal code.
According to research, customers convert more when offered a discount. Additionally, offering location aware, contextual offers significantly boosts conversion rates.
In short, you can get double increase in conversion rates with this unique plugin – WooCommerce Coupons by Location.
- Restrict Coupons by Country, State, City, Zip/Pin/Postal code
- Great for Local Marketing
- Delight Customers With Offers They’d Love
- Allows Entering Custom Locations
- Compatible With Other Coupon Rules & Plugins
- Offer an “independence day special” coupon to customers from United States on 4th July.
- Offer a “best football players” discount to customers from FIFA 2014 semi-finalist countries.
- Cut a deal with “local love” discounts for customers in the same city as you.
How to Use
Here’s how you can create a new coupon and restrict it to be used by customers from locations of your choice.
- Go WordPress Admin – WooCommerce – Coupons
- Click on Add Coupon (or edit an existing coupon)
- Go to the Usage Restrictions tab in this coupon’s settings.
- Locate the Billing Locations option.
- You can start typing a country name in the text box. Coupons by Location will auto complete country names. Press enter to select that country.
- You can type in state or city names in this box too. Press enter after typing to add that location. This will work even if the name is not auto completed. As long as customers location exactly matches the location you enter, coupon will be applied.
- Custom locations you enter (e.g. city, state etc) will be saved for later usage. So you will get them in auto complete next time.
- Complete adding all locations you want to restrict this coupon too.
- Also setup discount parameters and other conditions you want on this coupon.
- Save the coupon.