WooCommerce Category Hour Limit Schedule
Easily setup Open and close store categories hours for your online store.
Do you need a simple way to disable orders from certain ctegories of your store from being accepted outside select hours in the day?
The Hour Limit WooCommerce (HLW) plug-in allows you to easily manage the WooCommerce checkout functionality enabling the ability to schedule open and closed hours and days of the week of your store categories for customers to process order transactions.
The plug-in allows custom daily schedules with multiple hourly options. If the WooCommerce category hours are marked as closed or out of opening hours, no orders can be process and checkout is disabled for the products of that category.
The schedule functionality will automatically open and close the category of your store disabling checkout based on the custom schedule unique to your business needs.
Message will be shown at the product of closed categories indicating closed right now, you can as well use the shortcode using category ID to further explain in pages or elsewhere that this category is not open right now.
- Customize daily and hourly schedule functionality for store categories
- Automatic enabling and disabling Add to Card functionality based on custom time schedules and categories
- Message at the product page of categories out of working hours
- Option to disable category at once
- Easy to sliders for setting hours
- Shortcode for displaying if a category is open or closed at any page using category ID
- Translation ready