WooCommerce Blacklist Customers
Once plugin is installed it, you can create blacklisting rules based on following three billing fields.
- IP Address
STEPS TO CREATE A BLACKLISTING RULE
- Go to WordPress admin console.
- Click on WooCommerce link on the side bar.
- Click on Settings from the expanded menu.
- On the left side the side bar, click on Blacklist tab.
- Click on Add New Rule tab.
- From the Rule Type select option, choose Email/IP Address/Country.
- From the Modifier select option, choose Is for exact match or Include for partial match.
- In the Value field enter the pattern you want to be matched.