WooCommerce Backorder Manager
The best management plugin for backorders in WooCommerce. View reports with units in backorder, set maximum allowed number of backorders, manage backorder email notifications.
- View report ‘On Backorder’ in the WooCommerce Stock Reports to quickly see what products are on backorder
- Set the maximum allowed number of backorders for a product and product variation
- When the maximum allowed number of backorders is reached the stock status will switch to ‘Out of stock’
- Show products available for backorder on product overview page
- Show maximum backorders in sortable column on product overview page
- Manage backorder email notifications
- Multilanguage ready
VIEW ‘ON BACKORDER’ REPORT
WooCommerce report to view all units on backorders. One overview to see which products and product variations are on backorder. With action links to view and edit the product.
DISABLE BACKORDER EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Option to disable backorder email notifications.
PRODUCT OVERVIEW PAGE
View availabilty of products and maximum number of backorders on the product overview page.
SET MAXIMUM ALLOWED NUMBER OF BACKORDERS
Set maximum allowed number of backorders, when reached the stock status will automatically switch to ‘Out of stock’.
Easily navigate to settings and ‘On backorder’ report with the quicklinks on the plugin overview page.