WooCommerce API Product Synchronization
About this Plugin
A great solution for multisite WooCommerce installations or separate WooCommerce shops (for example one for distributors and one for end users). The WooCommerce Product Synchronisation plugin allows you to synchronize the products across multiple WooCommerce sites. All Product data is synchronised.
Plugin works on core wordpress rest API and uses WooCommerce API keys for authenticating API requests.
- Sync all product data like name, description , prices, sku and inventory
- Product categories are also synced with same hierarchy
- Product tags are synced
- Product main images and gallery images are synced
- Data is updated on destination store when product is added/updated by admin on the source store
- Every error in API is reported in a log file as well as sent to debugging email
How to Configure?
Lets say you need to sync product from Store A to Store B.Steps:
i) On store B, activate woocommerce API and generate API keys. You will need consumer key and consumer secret.
ii) Now install plugin on store A, go to plugin settings page “TM Woo API Link”.
iii) Configure API credentials on store A.
That’s all you need Your products should start syncing to the destination store
i) Currently only simple products are synced.
ii) Plugin requires a valid SSL certificate on both the stores.