WooCombinator for variable products – Turn your boring selects into buttons!
WooCombinator is a plugin for WooCommerce (an eCommerce solution for WordPress).
This plugin turns the boring select elements of variable products to buttons.
What is a variable product?
A variable product is a standard product type in WooCommerce. A variable product has multiple attributes and the customer select one from each attribute. For example a shoe has size and color attributes – the customer can select these parameters.
WooCombinator hides the select elements and renders buttons instead – but the controlling logic is still handled by WooCommerce.
You can set your own classes and/or select from the 7 pre-defined styles. Also you can write your own inline CSS styles (if there are no other option to inckude/edit a custom CSS file).
By default WooCombinator try to re-use the button element of your theme but maybe you will need some CSS tweaks.
- WordPress Customizer is supported
- 7 predefined styles
- Set CSS classes for elements and states
- Write your own inline CSS rules
- Changes only the display logic – the control logic is still handled by WooCommerce
- Documentation included
- Minified CSS and JS files are included
- some CSS/HTML knowledge maybe required
- depending on your WooCommerce template maybe you will need to define the active and disabled states on your own
- if you are using 3rd party plugins to change the behaviour of the select elements then WooCombinator maybe won’t work