Weather for Visual Composer
Weather Add-on for Visual Composer
Weather for Visual Composer is a smart weather addon, which displays the current weather as a simple text or an elegant box widget. You can easily integrate a very useful feature in your website, just by using a Visual Composer custom element. Your visitors will know right away how to plan their schedule, happy to know the weather is on their side. Weather for Visual Composer is based on OpenWeatherMap.org.
If you want to use the standalone version as a shortcode or widget please see the Simple Weather – WordPress Shortcode & Widget
- Easy to use
- 3 weather display styles available
- Unlimited Color Options
- Custom Date Format
- Use Metric (Celsius) or Imperial (Fahrenheit) Units
- Up to 7 Days Forecast option
- Update info with each page refresh or define a time interval
- Choose City and Country for quick weather display
- Use Latitude and Longitude coordinates to pinpoint location
- Multilanguage (dates are automatically translated according to the existing WordPress localization; weather condition available in 17 languages ¹)
¹ Available languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch, Polish, Finnish, Turkish, Bulgarian, Swedish, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
We offer a modern free ticket support application for all clients, through a real-time license code automatic verification. You can also read through our extensive documentation and the FAQ section.
PLEASE NOTE THAT VISUAL COMPOSER WP PLUGIN IS NOT INCLUDED!
Weather for Visual Composer plugin was developed by Curly Themes. A complete credits list can be found in the documentation file.