Viral Signup — limited invites signup plugin with viral referral sharing
This plugin is a unique, the one and only, plugin that enables you to easily create a limited signup form on your website. Moreover, it enables you to turn on the viral sharing and make the users work for you and bring you referrals. Just don’t forget to promise and deliver an incentive for them, of course.
This plugin makes the marketing task of creating scarcity super easy. As well as the task of implementing the viral sharing mechanics. Install plugin, enter easy settings, paste the shortcode where you need it and you are good to go!
This plugin lets you easily create a signup form with a limited amount of available signup slots. Want to allow only a 1000 users to signup for your beta release? This plugin makes it super-easy!
Want to show some social proof? Put in a number of some users, who have already ‘signed up’ then! Add the number and it will be shown to the users that a certain amount of users have already signed up and the other ones better hurry up and join them!
You can also enable the viral sharing and everyone who signs up will be given a unique link and an ability to share to Facebook and Twitter and bring more people to sign up!
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
1. After the purchase, download the zip file.
2. Go to your wordpress admininstration (/wp-admin), go to plugins, click ‘Add plugin’, click ‘Upload’, select and upload the zip file.
3. Limited Signup will appear on the left, in your wordpress admin menu.
4. Enter general settings: number of available slots, number of ‘taken’ slots (optional), confirmation text (optional).
5. Enable sharing, if needed, and enter the details for your viral sharing campaign.
6. Click save and then just paste the [shortcode] wherever you want on your website.
1. General setup https://youtu.be/Kv_3sOCfr6Q
2. How to set up Facebook sharing https://youtu.be/CUdxiFvKm68
Compatible with the major browsers and with the most wordpress versions.
You need to be familiar with CSS to be able to edit the styles. As usual, your website’s styles might interfere with the plugin’s styles.
At the moment, you can have only 1 form at a time created with this plugin.
Also, at the moment, the forms created with the other plugins of our Signup plugins family will not work on the same page.
For the viral sharing, this plugin adds a unique tag via appending a ’?’ mark and a unique code to the shared link. If you are inserting the limited plugin’s form into a post, make sure you are not using the default setting for the post links (e.g. a link like http://dayes.co/?p=123 will prevent viral sharing from working, because the link already has the ’?’ character).
Update 1: Added verification and removed numbers for the list of emails, so that you can export the list via copy-paste easily