userTrack – Mouse Monitoring
Record user mouse interactions on your website. You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
The WordPress version updates will be delayed (a few minor versions behind the stand-alone version) until the script gets more attention (over 70 sales).
- PHP and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for improved performance in heatmap drawing and record playback
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- shell_exec access must be enabled
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and required a monthly fee based on how much you use. UserTrack even works on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon items
Once we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.