User Signlog is WordPress plugin that will track the user login attempt with exists username.
Have you ever know that your account is accessed when? Where? How many times? Successful or not?
With this plugin, you can check that when your account was login and change your password if you think that there is a login that does not come from you.
- Track user logins if it was fail or success with these details.
- Date time
- IP Address
- User agent
- Widget and shortcode support
- WordPress Multi site support
- Multilingual ready
- Purge old log with WordPress cron job
- Object oriented code
- Very detailed document
- Easy install – Just activate plugin and done.