UPS XML WorldShip Export
Plugin allows users to easily export customer details, order reference numbers and generic shipping details in XML ready for import by UPS WorldShip XML auto import open shipment.
Single & multiple order row exports, saving you plenty of time by pre populating the majority of the details before importing to UPS Worldship! Through this plugin there is no longer the need to keep filling in common details for printing labels and it makes the tracking of your parcels much easier!
- Multi Row Bulk export XML – Download XML action
- Single Bulk export XML on Orders Review
- Default settings for single or multi-row export (can also be customised for individual orders)
- Enable Quantum View Notify export in XML for multi-row or single row exports
- Download the XML files into your downloads directory
- Package and service types are already available to pre-select for bulk or custom shipment export
1. Copy files into the plugins directory 2. Go to plugins via admin and activate Woocommerce Order UPS WorldShip export XML 3. Go to Woocommerce settings and click on UPS Worldship XML 4. Set the generic settings for UPS import open shipment 5. Save changes
- How to export bulk action through orders
1. Go to the ‘Orders’ tab in Woocommerce 2. Click on the checkboxes for the items you want to export into xml or Select All 3. Select Export UPS XML from the Bulk Actions drop down menu then click apply 4. File will immediately be downloaded into your default download folder set in your browser.
- How to add custom details to orders for UPS export open shipment
1. Goto woocommerce orders 2. Click on the order you require to customised 3. Should see UPS Export XML and a checkbox stating add custom details data 4. Customised the parts allowed 5. Save details before exporting 6. You can click export for single xml file or you can do bulk actions after saving.
How do I export the XML details of multiple orders? 1. Go to WooCommerce orders 2. Tick the checkboxes of the orders you require to export to XML 3. Go to select drop down bulk action and select “Export UPS XML” 4. Click apply – wait for the download to begin 5. Await download to complete and its done!
How do I add custom details to orders for UPS export open shipment? 1. Go to WooCommerce orders 2. Click on the order that requires customisation 3. Where you see UPS Export XML there is a checkbox stating ‘Add Custom Details Data’ 4. Customise the order 5. Make sure you save the details before exporting 6. Once saved you can click export for single xml file or you can do a bulk export
Can you custom single order details and use bulk action feature? 1. Yes, save your details within the specific order, then go to the orders main page and Export xml details.
How do I Customise the Default Details for exporting? 1. Click on the WooCommerce settings 2. Click on the tab UPS Worldship XML 3. There are three parts 1. Open Shipment Codes 2. General Shipment Information 3. Quantum View Notify QVN Settings
How Do I enable Quantum View Notify ? 1. Click on the WooCommerce settings 2. Click on the tab UPS Worldship XML 3. There are three parts 1. Open Shipment Codes 2. General Shipment Information 3. Quantum View Notify QVN Settings 1. Enable Export Quantum View Notify 2. Fill in the required details