Twitchomatic Automatic Post Generator and Twitch Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Twitchomatic Automatic Post Generator and Twitch Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) Twitch To WordPress and WordPress To Twitch post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Twitch post publishing. It uses the Twitch native PHP API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Content generated by this plugin, thanks to it’s ground breaking methods, is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO, by search engine bots.
It also can be used to automatically publish Twitch videos every time you publish a new post to your blog (that contains a valid link to a video file, which will be automatically uploaded).
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Game name
- Twitch channel name
Other plugin features:
- simply link a YouTube or Vimeo video in your content and it will be uploaded to your channel automatically (you must enable this feature in plugin’s settings)!
- wide range of video search options: search by game name, channel name, content language, uploading period, trending or most viewed videos
- Automatic Twitch video generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress containing a valid link to a video file
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- select source language
- generate post or page or any custom post type
- Twitch video player customizations: width, height, allow full screen
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
PHP 5.0 or higher
php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu etc with apt-get install php5-curl )
Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-07-19
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.8 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Twitch that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.