Travel Box – Google Maps Widget & Shortcode for WordPress Travel Blogs
Travel Box – WordPress Travel Plugin
This plugin is made for travel blogs to add the post location, travel time, temperature, elevation, hotel or a place where the traveler stayed, a budget and Google Maps with custom marker.
Each post can have multiple separate shortcodes with different locations. You can also set up current location to be featured on home page or in widget. Sidebar can be either shown or hidden and just map visible.
- Simple installation & configuration
- Superfast map loading
- 5 Handpicked Google Maps Styles
- Custom Markers
- Fully Responsive
- Integrated Widget
- Easy to use Shortcode Generator
- Current location for home page
- Can be integrated in any WordPress theme
- No bloat, no frameworks and no bootstrap included
- 100% Documented
- Free Top-Notch Support
Support or Pre-Sale Question?
Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We love to answer our customers questions! Features request or ideas are also welcomed and will be considered in next update!