Subscriptions for WooCommerce
Subscriptions are a great way to ensure regular revenue from your online store. This WooCommerce extension helps you create simple and variable subscriptions on your WooCommerce store. You can create subscriptions out of physical, downloadable or virtual products. The subscriptions can be of different billing periods and intervals.
- Create subscription products with different billing periods such as ‘day’, ‘week’, ‘month’ or ‘year’. A choice to schedule an interval from the 1st to 6th of these billing periods is also available. For example, you can set subscriptions that renews fortnightly (every two weeks), bi-monthly (every two months), bi-annually (every six months) or biennially (every two years).
- Display subscription products along with individual products on your Shop page. Your customers can choose to opt for a subscription according to their preference (based on the subscription plans that you set up). However, customers need to register on your store to initiate a subscription.
- Renew subscriptions automatically or manually. Please note, automatic renewals will be dependent on the payment gateway that you choose.
- Manage the terms of subscriptions on the WooCommerce admin page (WooCommerce > Subscriptions).
- Enable customers to purchase a subscription and a normal product in the same order using the ‘mixed checkout’ option.
- Allow customers to cancel their subscriptions from the ‘My Account’ page. They can also change the shipping address if required.