Stupid Simple Testimonials
Finally, there’s a stupid simple testimonials plugin for WordPress. Install and display custom testimonials in just under 3 minutes. Features 8 unique ways to customize the layout, as well as 6 individual color schemes to match your theme.
It’s never been easier to enjoy a modern-looking testimonial design. Featuring a fully responsive layout and bullet-proof browser compatibility, you’re guaranteed a fit every time.
Stupid Simple Testimonials for WordPress Key Features:
- Multiple page layouts, including a touch-enabled slider and a dynamic grid
- Grid layout automatically adjusts to match total number of testimonials, creating an attractive design every time
- Six unique color schemes to match any theme you’ve got
- Divide your testimonials into categories for easy management
- Stupid simple shortcode – [simple-testimonials] – that can be used in pages, posts and widgets
- Beautiful, minimalist design that works right out of the box, no coding required
- Installation and setup so simple you can have it running in 3 minutes or less
- Easy testimonial editing using the standard WordPress editor – no need to learn new, complicated layouts
- Fully compatible with Visual Composer, so you can use the tools you know and love
- Beautiful documentation and full support. It works out-of-the-box, but we’re here just in case.
UPDATES IN VERSION 1.1
Adds some user-requested features, including:
- Official name change to Stupid Simple Testimonials for WordPress
- A new categories system for easier testimonial management
- Autorotate functionality including an easily-customized timer
- Support out-of-the-box for Visual Composer for increased accessibility