SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce
Do you always need to email certain customers but are you wasting time doing it manually?
With SIP Advanced Email Rules you can create follow-up emails for your customers based on any criteria you want. You can set advanced and customizable conditional logic for sending an email. There are no any restrictions on targeting emails for your customers. You can set multiple targets at a time.
There are multiple options available to send with email. You can use coupon option to set coupon details and many different variables in an email. You can finally have the flexibility to send targeted emails to your customers based on advanced criteria, never send manual emails again!
Examples of cases where it can be used:
- Email customers who used a particular paying method (for example, send detailed instructions about how to send bitcoin)
- Email customers who chose a particular shipping method (for example, to warn about delays or customs)
- Send a reminder email with tracking information 3 days after the order is sent
- Send a coupon code to customers to purchased a particular product
- Send an email to customers who placed an order on a weekend letting them know that you will process their order on Monday
- Send product information in different languages depending on the country of the customer
- Send reminders to review your product
- Send follow ups to customers who subscribed to your newsletter
- The possibilities are endless!
List of variables you can use to target your emails
- Subtotal excluding taxes
- Payment method
- Day of the week
- Total quantity of products
- Contains product
- Shipping class
- Shipping method
- Tracking number (requires free aftership plugin)
- Custom fields
- User role
- Stock status