Showoff is a WordPress plugin offering an attractive way to show projects on your website.
– Change any font by using Google Fonts (Over 600 Fonts)
– Change hover, buttons, background and text color
– 7 Different animations: FallDown/ScaleUp, FallRotate/FadeIn, Rotate Scale, 3D Flip, Super Scale, Center Flip and Random
– Change the number of columns or number of images displayed
– Add or remove spacing between images
– 2 Category filtering styles: All Visible and Standard
– Responsive layout
Icons by http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
From your Admin Panel go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Browse and pick the Showoff archive file.
Click “Install Now” button.
Click “Activate Now” after the plugin has been installed.
A new menu should now appear in your Admin Menu called “Showoff”.
From your Admin Panel go to Showoff -> Categories -> Create New Category.
Enter category name and click “Save Category”.
From your Admin Panel go to Showoff -> Projects -> Create New Project.
Full the required information and click “Save Project”.
DISPLAYING THE PLUGIN ON THE FRONT-END
The plugin uses the shortcode [showoff] to display the front-end content. From your Admin Panel create new Page or Post and type [showoff].