Self-Hosted Google Fonts Pro
Automatically Host Google Fonts on Your Server
No CSS to edit. No fonts to download and upload. No changes to your themes or plugins. Hassle-free conversion for all themes and plugins. *
- For all well-coded themes and plugins.
You can turn on/off the following:
- Process Font Enqueues (<link> tags).
- Process Fonts in theme/plugin’s CSS Files.
- Process Fonts in Inline CSS.
Performance: Font-Display Behavior
Browsers have invisible text until your font is downloaded which is bad usability, and Google doesn’t let you control that. We have a unique feature for modern browsers that can use a fallback font immediately. No more invisible text.
Performance: Preload A Font
Preload is a modern browsers feature that can load your critical font as early as possible.
Language Subsets with More Control
Automatically handle the subsets defined by the theme/plugins but with more control.
BONUS: Ability to force language subsets. Great feature if your theme or plugin doesn’t allow this.
Need help? We have a dedicated support forums to assist you in any way we can.
Several More Features:
- Unicode-Range: A font feature that will only load the font if that language subset is ever used on the page.
- Verify It Works: A built-in feature to verify if the plugin is doing its job.
- Process & convert Google Fonts via Inline CSS, @import in local CSS files, JS WebFont Loader.
- Compatible with most Cache Plugins (W3TC and WP Super Cache tested).
- Compatible with Autoptimize plugin’s CSS minification.
- Browser Support for IE9+ and all Modern Browser.