Release & Changelog Manager WP
The “Release & Changelog Manager WP” is a premium plugin for WordPress, allowing authors, developers, sellers and everybody else that needs to keep track of changes to a product, to provide customers with a detailed and informative changelog.
- Sort & Search Options on frontend
- Optional Toggle Feature on frontend
- Ajax LazyLoad Option (triggered on click or viewport; full product changelog only)
- Shortcode Generator
- Sidebar Widgets
- Automatic Visual Composer Integration
- Custom styling options for highlight labels and lazyload button
- Option to change/translate all text string used on the frontend
- … and much more!
Although this plugin includes dedicated elements for the popular page builder plugin “Visual Composer”, “Release & Changelog Manager WP” is a standalone plugin without any 3rd party dependencies, any required dependencies are already included with the plugin.
Visual Composer Integration
The plugin can be fully used with or without Visual Composer. In order to use the included Visual Composer elements, an active installation of the Visual Composer plugin is required, which is NOT part of this plugin and needs to be purchased separately from the respective plugin author (unless you already received it as part of your theme).