Our plugin adds a ‘Edit Page Content’ button to the admin bar. Now you can edit your post by clicking directly on the screen. Any text that you select will bring up a context sensitive menu, allowing you to create headlines, style type, add images and embed media, such as YouTube videos, Google Maps, Mail Chimp Forms, etc.
When you are finished making edits, click ‘Save Page Content’ and your page, post or draft will be saved automatically.
The options in the context sensitive menu include
- H1 – Make the selected text into an H1 tag
- H2 – Make the selected text into an H2 tag
- Bold – Bold the selected text
- Italic – Italicize the selected text
- Image – Upload any image or choose an image from the WordPress media gallery
- Embed – Add video, maps or other embeds provided by third-party developers
- Link – Add a hyperlinnk
- Clear – Clear styles