Post Type Listing Block For Gutenberg
In WordPress, We all create many blog posts in Gutenberg. Whenever We publish a good number of blog posts on our website, we want that every visitor that comes on our site and visit must read at least some of the blog posts we have posted on our site. To make this thing very convenient for site visits, we have introduced a plugin named ‘ Post Type Listing Block ‘.
This plugin can be used for all type of Gutenberg Posts and Pages. The main aim of this plugin is to make the blog section of the website most user-friendly and convenient to read.
This plugin allows you to set custom post listing. You can Categorize the different blog posts, choose the number of posts you want to display per page, make grid wise blog posts after assigning several columns per grid.
In addition to that, this Plugin allows you to display different parameters related to blog posts. I.e. : Post Content, Post Title, Feature Image, Author Name, Date, Comment Count, Post Box Design. You can decide whether you want to display full post or Excerpt. Further, this plugin allows you to Customize Title and Feature Image. You can make the block design as per your choice by selecting a different margin.
• Custom Blocks for Post
• Categorization of Posts
• The flexibility of choosing Number of Posts to Display
• Sort posts Alphabetically
• Display of Post Features: Title, Content, Feature Image, Author, Date, Comment Count and Design
• The flexibility of choosing a maximum number of words in Excerpt Posts
• Choose Different Title Settings: Headers, Alignment, Size
• Feature Image Settings: Size and Alignment
• Choose margin between rows and padding between columns
• Additional CSS
• Customization of Grids
View Demo: https://idomit.com/demopost-type-listing-block/wp-admin/