Page-Links Plus is a WordPress plugin that helps users paginate content easily & efficiently.
It solves four important challenges:
- First, it adds a “view as single page” option to WordPress page lists. (Natively, WordPress page lists do not include this option.)
- Second, it helps non-developers style page lists and manage pagination parameters (eg., http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_link_pages).
- Third, it automates the process of creating page breaks. (Without PLP, users must manually enter <! nextpage > tags wherever they want page breaks to appear.)
- Fourth, PLP helps users create and manage custom-length scrolling page lists. For example, if a page list is very long, it might break into multiple lines. Using PLP, a content creator can make sure his/her page lists always fit neatly within the width of his/her content block.
- “Single Page” Option
- Style Page Lists
- Manage Parameters, HTML elements, CSS classes and ID’s
- Automate page breaks by number of paragraphs, words, or pages
- Customize scrolling page lists
- Ajax pagination option