Opt-In Content Locker – Layered Popups Add-On
July 9, 2015 Others
- Hide important content: don’t display important content until user submitted name/e-mail.
- Unlimited number of inline opt-in forms: create as many inline opt-in forms as you wish.
- Design your own opt-in forms: opt-in forms can have 3 different fields: name, e-mail, phone #.
- Multiple layers: each opt-in form can contain any number of layers.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Goolgle account.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with a e-mail address submitted through opt-in form.
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Mad Mimi, AWeber, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), FreshMail, SendReach, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Direct Mail for Mac OS X and MyMailsupported.
- Re-submit popup details: you can re-submit popup details to 3rd party HTML-form.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated locking for subscribers.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Responsive design: it looks nice on small screen devices.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Minified CSS and JS: turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Automatic Plugins Update: you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
- Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes
- Search Engine friendly: the hidden content is visible for search engines.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.