Open Beacon Video Comments for WP Using FFmpeg
NEW v1.0.3 FEATURES!
- FFmpeg support to compress and convert MOV, 3GP and FLV to MP4 format and create snapshots the said videos
- Adjustable FFmpeg conversion speed and compression quality inputs
- Automatic FFmpeg detection. If not detected, the input path can be entered easily
- Automatic detection of maximum file size php.ini settings
- HTML5 video comment playback
- Comment list to go directly to the video comment you want without having to scroll through with the navigation buttons
- Direct URL for every video comment currently being displayed
- Download button for video comment currently being displayed
Open Beacon Video Comments for WordPress only works for WordPress 3.6 and later versions.
- Scroll through comments using Ajax or generic HTML requests
- Allow direct playback and downloading of video comments by other users/visitors
- Has a straightforward back-end that allows viewing and editing of video comments; there is also a settings page to modify the presentation of video comments on the front-end widget
- The plugin is presented on the front-end as a widget so that means that it can comfortably placed on any sidebar that the admin deems appropriate
- The plugin is also responsive and as such appears perfectly on phone, tablet or computer